After Hours Emergency Hotline:
Map Listings TagsAldie Alexandria Arlington Ashburn Bristow Burke Capitol Heights Centreville Chantilly Derwood Fairfax Falls Church Gainesville Herndon Hyattsville Kingstowne Leesburg Manassas National Harbor North Bethesda Oakton Olney Potomac Falls Reston Rosslyn Silver Spring Springfield Sterling Triangle Washington DC Woodbridge
Part of our “hassle-free” experience means that we give you the resources to access your account data 24 hours a day. You can log in to your portal to do any of the following:
- Check the history of work orders on your property
- Review work order invoices
- Access monthly statements
- Access a photo database from walk-throughs that we have conducted or from applicable work-orders
- Review your ledger and pay a balance if necessary
- Access the current lease, property management contract and other documents that are associated with the property
Simply click “OWNER PORTAL LOGIN” below to get started:
Real Estate Services
We are a full service property management company in Northern Virginia, Maryland and Washington D.C. committed to the belief that your real estate investment should be hassle-free. Our expertise is making sure your real estate investment is being properly managed and leveraged so that it is making you money. To accomplish this, we provide LEASING and PROPERTY MANAGEMENT services. Here is a brief description of our major responsibilities:
- Market Analysis – Every listing strategy must begin with the right understanding of market fundamentals. We help you understand the market as well as we do so that you can make an informed decision on how much we should ask for rent. This includes a review of previous homes that have rented, current competition, absorption rates for your neighborhood and/or city, and other factors that can sometimes make a difference between offering a rental rate that includes a discount or a market premium.
- Marketing – We leverage the Internet to gain maximum exposure for your listing. Rather then just list it in the local real estate listing service, we also syndicate your listing to the most trafficked real estate websites on the Internet. We invest in the same professional-caliber photography and copywriting in your rental as we do in selling a home. Why? Because it works.
- Tenant Screening – We conduct a thorough review of an applicant’s employment history, residential history, credit history and criminal history. In addition to that, we also have proprietary methods for screening a tenant and conduct an in-person or phone interview before we give you our recommendation. The only thing we don’t do is interrogate them in a window-less room with concrete walls and a single light above their head. That’s for another type of screening.
- Our leasing fee is one month’s rent. This fee covers all of our marketing expenses, including professional photography, and the commission paid to a tenant’s agent, if represented. This leasing fee is reduced to 30% if we are helping you negotiate new terms with an existing tenant.
- Walk-throughs – Risk-reduction is one of the most important tasks for a property manager. If your property manager does not understand that, you are playing with a loaded gun. In order to reduce the risks of miscommunication and disputes over the property condition, we use move-in checklists and leverage photography during the three most critical times of a lease: Prior to a tenant moving in, two weeks after a tenant has moved in, and immediately following a tenant moving out.
- Work orders – Our goal is to provide a timely response to work orders and have access to a network of vendors that provide professional work and are cost-effective. We have work order systems that are transparent to the owner to foster trust and accountability. For example, every owner receives a real-time alert when a work order is submitted and all work must be verified via phone or in-person (depending on the type of repair) prior to the vendor receiving payment. Before and after photography is used whenever possible and all invoices, photographs and work order requests are stored in the owner’s records for review at any time.
- Communications – We spend a lot of effort to make sure we have systems in place to communicate with our owners and tenants on a regular schedule. It’s important for a property manager to stay “top-of-mind” with a tenant so that they will be remembered when a work order needs to be submitted and it reduces the likelihood of the property being neglected. We have invested in Owner Portals and Tenant Portals that can be used for paying a ledger balance, reviewing contracts, reviewing statements, submitting a work order and much more.
- Our management fee is 10% of one month’s rent.
If you’re interested in reading more about how our company operates and what our company values are, you can visit an educational website that we created called www.WEmanageYOUhavepeace.com. You’ll also find helpful questions to use when you interview a property manager in Northern Virginia, Maryland or Washington D.C.
Real Estate Forms and Information
Business License Requirement for Washington D.C.
Business License Instructions – Required for all owners of rental homes in DC
Rental License Requirement for Maryland
Specific forms are required if you live in the City of Rockville. Click here to see if your property is located in the City of Rockville
Specific forms are required if you live in the City of Takoma Park.
Specific forms are required if you live in the City of Gaithersburg. Click here for Gaithersburg map.
NOTE: If you own rental property in Maryland, but do not reside in Maryland, you must designate a Maryland resident to act as your legal agent. Please download, print and have your designated legal agent complete this form: Maryland Legal Agent Form